Sunday 13 October 2013

5 this-week-favourite songs ♪♫

1. "Royals" by Lordie

Lately it's my definately favourite. I can't stop listen to it since I heard it in The Vampire Diaries episode "I Know What You Did Last Summer". I can't believe that Lorde is 17, she sounds so good and so mature.
Love this song ! ♥


2. "Savior" by Rise Against

I've heard this song a milion times before and I liked it a lot, but this week I just can't stop listen to it. I have no idea what has changed, seriously guys. When I'm in bus or tram I listen to it over and over again.

3. "Applause" by Lady Gaga

I'm not a fan of Lady G but this song is so amazing. I sing it all the time. Love it !

4. "Give it 2 U" by Robin Thicke

I don't know why do I like this guy that much but I just do. He's really cool. I love his voice, a bit like Timberlake's. This song is so stupid, but I really like it.
"You lookin like you felt from the sky" 
"Angel"

5. "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus

God, I really don't like Miley Cyrus but I do like this song. Can't help it. :)  

Obviously these songs are not my all-time-favourites, just this week favourites. Hope you liked it. :)

3 comments:

  1. ale ty fajnie piszesz. *.* Obserwuję i zapraszam do siebie ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs! :) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Do you like to follow each other with GFC? Thank you for visit my blog! Visit my last post if you like!Au jour le jour shirt with Kenzo tiger hat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for every comment :)