Saturday 19 October 2013

Trying to be healthy.

Hey Guys. :)
Today I want to tell you something about healthy lifestyle or more me trying being fit.

Czesć :)
Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam powiedzieć coś na temat zdrowego trybu życia, a raczej mnie starającej się być zdrową  i wysportowaną.
So I've been thinking about it for a long time and I had really big plans since the March. I should be already fit and healthy, right? Well, I'll tell you the secret: I'm not. Yup, that's it. I've tried seriously everything to keep me motivated and guess what... it didn't worked. So here's my question: do you have any idea how can I keep myself motivated? Because I think that I've done pretty much everything. I'll be really glad if I get any suggestion, maybe something what keeps YOU motivated. :) I hope that this blog will help me stay fit and full of energy, so I'll probably write post like this from time to time. Cross your fingers for me and see you. :)

Tak właściwie to myślałam o tym już od jakiegoś czasu, a takie naprawdę wielkie plany mam od marca. Powinnam już być piękna, zdrowa i wysportowana, prawda? Więc powiem Wam sekret: nie jestem. Tak, próbowałam już naprawdę wszystkiego żeby trzymać siebie zmotywowaną i zgadnijcie co... nic nie pomogło. Stąd też moje pytanie: czy macie jakiś pomysł jak mogę się motywować? Będę naprawdę szczęśliwa jeśli dacie mi jakiekolwiek rady, może coś co sprawia, że Wy jesteście zmotywowani? Liczę na to, że ten blog pomoże mi zostać pełną energii i fit. Trzymajcie za mnie kciuki. :)

7 comments:

  1. Powodzenia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit me. I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! ♡
    I can do it, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :)

    http://www.symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-can-be-heroes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stay motivated when I think of all the health benefits... I know that when I eat healthy and exercise my skin will thank me! following you btw!


    MI VIVERE .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for every comment :)